|S.No.||Trade & Class||No. of Books|
|5||REFRIGERATION & AIRCONDITIONING MECHANIC||10|
|9||CLASS XI & XII ( H.S. VOCATIONAL)||228|
|11||GENERAL BOOKS ( THAKUR, MAA, SWAMI JI STORY BOOKS)||281|
|12||ALL TRADE BOOKS ( WCS/ TECHANICAL BOOKS ,DRAWING )||16|
|13||SPECIMEN COPY RELATE ALL TRADES||12|
Our Activities from 12th December 2015 to 19th February 2016
1. Test examination of class XII and terminal examination of class XI started on 09.12.2015 and continued till 23.12.2015
2. The institute remained closed from 25.12.2015 to 3.01.2016 on account of Winter Holidays. The institute reopened on 4.01.2016
3. Theory examination of VIII + STC course was conducted on 19.01.2016 and Practical examination was held on 16.01.2016.
4. Practical examination of class XI was conducted on 01.02.2016 at our institute.
5. Shri Rajkumar Samanta, Ex-student of Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Trade of our institute stood first in All India Apprenticeship Examination. As Sriman Samanta was declared the best apprentice in our country, our Hon’ble Chief Minister, Smt. Mamata Banerjee awarded him for his outstanding performance in All India Apprenticeship examination on 16th Jan. 2016 at Netaji Indoor Stadium in the programme of Utkarsha Bangla.
6. AITT examination started on 21.01.2016 will continue till 18.02.2016.
7. Practical examination of class XII students of Julpia High School and Paltian Khali High School was conducted on 25.01.2016 and 17.01.2016 at our institute. Our students of class XII (Electrical) went to Badamtala High school, Budge Budge and Class XII (Mechanical) boys went to Ghatak Pukur High School for appearing practical examination of class XII on 28.01.2016.
8. In Annual Athletic meet our students participated on 29th and 30th Jan. Sriman Somnath Patra was awarded the best sprinter in our Ashrama.
1. Christmas Eve was observed with solemnity on the 24th December 2015 at 6:30 pm. in Brahmananda Bhavan Common room. Swami Puratananandaji performed the puja and arati to Lord Jesus Christ. Dr. Bikash Sanyal spoke on Christ. Swami Sarvaganandaji presided. Our students attended the programme. Prasad packets were distributed to all devotees and students.
2. Holy Mother’s Birthday Celebration was observed with solemnity on the 1st Jan. 2016. Mangalarati was observed at our hostel shrine at 5:30am with vedic chanting by our students led by Swami Puratananandaji. Our students also sang Bhajan on Holy Mother. A programme in general was conducted at the Sarada Hall, LSP at 8:30am. Secretary Maharaj presided, Swami Puratananandaji read from Holy Mothers Life. Prasad packets were distributed to all who attended the programme.
3. National Youth Day was observed on the 12th January 2016. Our students acted as volunteers. Many schools of the locality were invited. Students spoke, recited and sang songs on Swamiji. Our students sang a song. Dr. Kiranmoy Das, Asst. Professor, Indian Statistical Institute, Baranagar, spoke on Swamiji. Secretary Maharaj presided.
4. On 23rd January 2016 Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s 119th Birthday celebration was observed in the Ashrama Vivekananda Centenary Hall. Programme included Flag hoisting, National Anthem, and March-past by Cadets from different units of the Ashrama. Mr. Ajey Mukund Ranade, I.P.S., IG South Bengal the Chief Guest. Secretary Maharaj presided.
5. The Republic Day Celebration was observed on the 26th January 2016. Programme included Flag hoisting, National Anthem, March-past by Cadets from different units of the Ashrama. Our students attended the same.
6. The 154th Janmatithi Celebration of Swamiji was conducted with solemnity in the Ashrama on 31st Jan. 2016. Programme was hosted at the Vivekananda Centenary Hall. Secretary Maharaj presided. Our students sang the closing song. Students were taken to Belur Math, and Ramakrishna Mission Swami Vivekananda’s Ancestral House and Cultural Centre, Kolkata.
7. Naranarayan Seva was held on the 7th February 2016. Thousands of devotees participated from nearby locality and took prasadam. Our students and teachers were involved in vegetable dressing, maintaining discipline and distributing Prasadam. Srimat Swami Divyanandaji Maharaj, Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Saradapitha, Belur Math & Trustee, Ramakrishna Math and Mission, Belur Math presided over the programme.
8. On 12th February 2016 Sri Sri Saraswati Puja was observed with solemnity at the Vidyalaya Senior section assembly hall. Our students volunteered in vegetable dressing and packet making. All took prasadam.